Things I Love
Billy Goat Chips – oh heaven in a bag. love of my life. Thank you, St. Louis. Thank you.
- Zella – live-in leggings. THE leggings that I live in.
- Water – seriously, water. I want to drink it. I want to play in it.
- Tubing – Basically, floating down the river on a giant inner tube. While drinking!
- Architecture – history. Buildings. Ornate ceilings and grandiose fixtures. Picturing myself back in the 1400s.
- Cheese. Oh, cheese. Love of my life cheese. #stopit
Texas Sunsets. There’s nothing better.
- The smell of leather.
- Cold weather.
- BBQ parties.
Prayer candles in church. I’m not catholic, but my oh my do I love stepping in a basilica and lighting some candles!
- Wingstop ranch. I could (just about) drink that stuff.
- Thunderstorms. Overcast days.
Things I Don’t
- The sound of high heels clicking on the floor.
- Other people sneezing in public (eww germs!)
- Hungry stomach rumbles.